Miami’s South Beach is known as a world class entertainment district for the global jet set community and Love-MiamiBeach.com has put together the Top 5 trendy things to do in Miami Beach for Halloween.
Miami Beach is the sandy playground of the rich and famous with some of the top restaurants, night clubs, beach clubs and entertainment districts in the world. With so many options it is not always easy to surf your way through the crowd and rub elbow with the local celebrities, jet set, beautiful and rich & famous without missing the next party of the year.
So to make sure you don’t get lost in the sand of south beach, Love-MiamiBeach.com has put together the “Top 5 trendiest things to do” on Halloween this year on Miami Beach for Saturday October 31st.
1. South Beach Pre-Party: A signature daytime pre-party on the beach at Nikki Beach themed “Hollyween”. “Hollyween” is a commemoration to old Hollywood stars starting at 4 pm. Customer dress like their favorite past Hollywood star to receive 2 free drinks and costume contest at 7pm. Visit NikkiBeach.com for more information and parking.
2. Ocean Drive Walk: After the pre-party at Nikki Beach the locals walk (or cab it from Nikki Beach) to the best strip of highway in America on Ocean Drive, scaring the tourist as they bar hop along to some of south Florida’s favorites, such as, “Mango’s”, News Café and the newly remodeled “Clevelander”. Starting at 8th street they will enjoying Halloween specials along the way.
3. Next stop Lincoln Road: a favorite entertainment district for the locals and tourist of South Beach for pedestrian walking only. Both sides of Lincoln Road are covers with cafes like “Segafrado’s”, “Next”, “Sprits Pizza” and local favorite wine bar “Enos”. At “Enos” ask the solemner to scar you up a great glass of wine.
4. Start the Night: This year we are starting off at “Halloween Dracula’s Blood Ball” starting at 11 pm at Aero Bar featuring DJ Bruno and Joe Dirt. For more details contact AeroBarMiami.com.
5. All Night: For the hardcore Halloween Partiers “Club Space Miami” is the standing champion for the 3 am to whenever crowd with headliner DJ Boris. This is a dance party you will only see in Ibiza or Miami Beach. For more details contact ClubSpace.com.
So, if you are a ghost or a goblin, a ghoul or a Fool, please party responsibly and safe this year while you make your way down the “Top 5 trendiest things to do” this Halloween in Miami Beach.
Love-MiamiBeach.com a website for people who Love – Miami Beach with all the tools to promote your business, ideas, events, meet people, create groups and to share fun stuff from any computer, cell phone or iPhone!
The website is Absolutely Free to use and our daily newsletter is automatically updated by posting of Blogs to this site. So make sure you post daily if you want to be included on the free Newsletter.